Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another 6 Months

The past six months have been very full. January started with a new job and straight into tax season. Derek was so patient while I was busy working 10, 11, 12.... hours a day. He took care of me and everything.
Also during January we got to visit with many cousins and friends as we celebrated the life of my Grandpa Price. We miss him so much! But celebrating the honest, hardworking, loyal and heroic life he lived was easy. He always had a positive fun loving attitude.
I Love You Grandpa!!





















We also celebrated the birth of two beautiful nephews and a beautiful niece. (Still working on getting a picture of the niece)


Clint and Parker

Alicia and Cameron

Cael is a very proud big brother.


Sky diving for an anniversary present??? Really? Okay!! Derek surprised me with an unbelievable and not very 'traditional' present. When we pulled into the facility I completely thought he was teasing me, but oh no, he was serious. Then I was upset. Why? Because he didn't tell me I would want my camera (so no pictures, sorry).

How would you describe it?
Amazing.

Would we go again?
Of course.

As we completed the third year of marriage and jumped into the fourth. I'm reminded how lucky I am to be married to such an amazing man. He is always very supportive and encouraging and thoughtful. I couldn't have asked for a better eternal companion and best friend!!

January's company party. Nice Napolean Dynamite wig, right?

Sky diving left us with a thrill seeking attitude so we decided to try zip lining. We were surprised to find a course in Horseshoe Bend. It was fun and the sights were beautiful!




We've had a chance to enjoy the Boise Burn and Boise Hawks game this summer.

Last but not least some fun camping trips. Unfortunately we had to use the first aid kit on the last trip.

But we had a beautiful spot right on Silver Creek.




















I almost forgot.... check out our first garden.
Derek thanks for helping me build the garden box and hauling all of the dirt in for me!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!



2 comments:

meagan said...

sky diving, that's awesome!! your garden is impressive, i am still waiting for one of my own. it was so much fun seeing you at melissa's shower! take care and keep us updated at least every 6 months.

Ryan and GeAnna said...

Wow! I can not believe you went sky diving, what an aniversary present. Your garden looks amazing, just like your moms. I wish I was that ambitious to have one and keep up w/ the weeding, maybe next year.